Privacy according to GDPR LifeTech IP
- Scope, Responsible and Data Protection Officer
LifeTech IP takes the protection of your data very seriously and handles your personal information confidentially and in accordance with legal regulations. Bear in mind that data transmission on the Internet can generally involve security gaps. A complete protection of your personal data on the Internet from being accessed by strangers is not possible.
- Access data, type and purpose of use
a.) LifeTech IP or the site provider can collect data about accesses to the site and save them as "server log files." The following data can be logged as follows:
- Visited website
- Time at the time of access
- Source / reference. from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Screen resolution
- Operating system used
- Used IP address
The data collected is used to enable the use of the websites you have accessed and to control whether our websites are displayed to you in the best possible way. In addition, the collected data serve merely to provide potential statistical evaluations and to improve the operation of the website. LifeTech IP reserves the right, however, to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data processing listed above.
b.) If you have expressly consented to receive our newsletter pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1a) GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient. The deregistration is possible at any time, e.g. about the address mentioned in each newsletter at the end. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to info@LifeTech-IP.de by e-mail.
4. Handling of personal data and their transfer
a.) LifeTech IP collects, uses and transfers your personal data only if this is permitted by law or if you consent to the collection of data. Personal information means all information that is used to identify your person and which can be traced back to you - such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
b.) We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have expressly given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1a) GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1c) GDPR, as well as,
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1b) GDPR, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once given consent at any time to revoke us. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for this Your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to info@LifeTech-IP .de.