Our firm will grow further in the next years and as a long-term member of our continuously growing team we are looking for a physicist and/or electrical engineer as a
Patent Attorney Trainee (m/f/d)
to support us in advising our clients in the field of intellectual property.
- Draft patent applications in consultation with the inventors
- Prepare responses to communications of the patent offices
- Prepare instruction letters for foreign associates
- Assist in preparations of oral proceedings in examination, opposition and appeal proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office and the European Patent Office.
- Degree in physics or electrical engineering
- Good analytical skills as well as an independent and committed working style
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- A modern, interesting and diverse working environment in the heart of Munich within an open-minded team
- Reimbursement of costs of public transport
- Reimbursement of course fees for the course at the University of Hagen
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Klaus Behrndt (firstname.lastname@example.org).